You can help create understanding, acceptance and better world for LGBTI people
Ambassadors & Bridge Builders International (ABBI) has had a significant impact not only on individuals but also churches and organisations over the years. If interested, you can read previous annual reports HERE.
How do you survive? .…….you may ask.
The only way our transformative and sometimes life-saving work can continue is through the support of people like yourself who have been helped and/or those who are aware of how vital ABBI’s work is.
Would you consider the options below so that you can help us make a difference in the lives of others?
You can support our work in several ways.
Facebook birthday fundraiser. Yes, you can use your birthday to raise money.
- Go to https://www.facebook.com/fundraisers/
- Type in Ambassadors & Bridge Builders International as the charity
- Set the amount you want raise and the time frame
- ABBI will receive the funds within a month with no fees deducted.
Crowdraise on GiveNow.
It’s like crowd-sourcing. Whether you are running a marathon, fun run, losing weight, having an alcohol free month or any project you want your friends to support you in, you can do that through the secure GiveNow site.
- Go to https://www.givenow.com.au/ambassadorsandbridgebuilders
- Right-hand column where it says Fundraise for this cause, click on Create Crowdraiser
- Fill out the details and notify your friends via email or social media
Join the ABBIfamily.
You can join others who make regular weekly, monthly or one-off donations either via bank transfer or using a credit card. We love the members of our ABBIfamily as without their practical commitment we wouldn’t be able to continue this unique and vital work.
Join the ABBIfamily HERE.
Thanks for your support……it is genuinely appreciated.
Have any questions? Just ask email@example.com
Are donations tax deductible?
Yes. We are not only a government-registered charity, we have donor-gift recipient status (DGR) with the Australian Tax Office.
Will I receive a receipt for my donation?
Yes, immediately sent to you by email when approved on the GiveNow portal. You’ll also receive an annual report at tax time.