ABBI is called upon from time to time to make submissions to government committees and inquiries.
Below are some of these submissions which are now able to be published.
- 2020 Religious Freedom Bills – Second Exposure Drafts Anthony Venn-Brown ABBI
- 2019 Sex Discrimination Amendment Inquiry – Anthony Venn-Brown (ABBI) submission
- 2019 VICTORIAN GOVERNMENT DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE AND COMMUNITY SAFETY Conversion Practices – Legislative Option to Implement a Ban
- 2018 Religious Freedom Review Submission by Anthony Venn-Brown (ABBI)
- 2017 MARRIAGE AMENDMENT (SAME-SEX MARRIAGE) BILL – Anthony Venn-Brown (ABBI)
- 2014 Committee on the Health Care Complaints Commission – Conversion Therapy – Anthony Venn-Brown
- 2013 Submission to the NSW Government’s Senate Inquiry into Marriage Equality
- 2012 Senate Inquiry Marriage Equality Ron Brookman’s false and misleading presentation
- 2009 Submission to the Australian Government’s Senate Inquiry into Marriage Equality 2009