Do you want some holiday reading? You’ll find something of interest here I’m sure. Here are the top 10 most popular posts on the Ambassadors & Bridge Builders International site in 2019.
- Welcoming, accepting, affirming – When a church says they are welcoming and accepting, what does that really mean? Is it safe for LGBTQ people and allies? Don’t be fooled. Know the difference. Shared over 30,000 times already.
- When a married straight man falls in love with another man. Since 2013 this has consistently been in the top 10. Seems like there are a lot of guys out there searching for answers about their situation on the internet.
- The Sy Rogers Story (An Anthony Venn-Brown Perspective). Once again, a consistent in the top 10 since 2007 and often No.1 when people search for Sy rogers on Google.
- A willy in a bottom – a humorous conversation with a church leader.
- Can a straight person become gay? – it seems people really want to know
- How, when and why Hillsong banned ‘ex-gay’ referrals – a new historical, behind the scenes, look at Hillsong’s ‘ex-gay’ journey
- Hillsong: Pastor Brian Houston and the pink elephant in the room. – another old standard people have been searching for since 2013
- Sy Rogers – is his message homosexual re-orientation? A follow up on the original Sy Rogers post.
- Letter to the Australian Assemblies of God National Executive – no one could ever claim they weren’t told about the harm caused to LGBT people in these Pentecostal churches – and now they want a law to protect them?
- Gay Conversion Therapy in Australia – the first report of its kind in Australia. In 2018, when it was released it was shared 1,000’s of times and people are continuing to educate themselves about what this is, how prevalent and where we go from here.
Leave A Comment