Two weeks ago, Ambassadors & Bridge Builders International had its Annual General Meeting. I have attached the CEO’s report which reviews what transpired for us 1 July 2015 through to 30 June 2016. It was definitely a year of progress.
Along with our regular activities of:
- Radio and print media interviews
- Articles written for the gay press
- Speaking engagements at conferences and seminars
- Reaching out to commence dialogue with, religious organisations and church leaders including mega-church pastors and ongoing conversations with other church leaders. Because of its controversial nature, much of the dialogue work that ABBI does is behind the scenes and confidential. The evidence however is seen in changes in attitudes and beliefs.
- We continue to work towards the end of ex-gay/reparative/conversion organisations and practices in Australia.
- Responding to the many email inquiries for help and information
- Working one on one with individuals experiencing faith/sexuality conflict.
There are three major highlights.
You can read or download the report HERE.