GCN is the largest organisation of its kind and the annual conference has grown to over 1,500 attendees including LGBTI people, their allies and friends.
The sessions I will be presenting are
- ‘Being an LGBTI Ambassador and Bridge Builder’ – sharing 15 years of experience with those who want to be effective advocates
- ‘Self-esteem, Self-image and Sexual Identity’ – for those wanting to experience transformation from years of internalised homophobia, shame and negative conditioning
This is a great opportunity on several levels
- Share insights and principles learnt in Australia over the last 15 years
- Network with individuals and organisations in the US doing similar work to ABBI
- Discover new understandings that will help with our work here
With travel, I will be away 10 days leaving just after new years day. The budget including economy airfares, accommodation and additional expenses is $6,750. Already, $725 has kindly been donated.
Would you consider making an investment in this wonderful opportunity,
All donors will receive personal regular updates. When I return I’ll be organising a special night for those in Sydney to share more in-depth about the trip.
Please support this important and strategic endeavour by CLICKING HERE
Feel free to call or email if you have any further questions.
Thank you for your consideration.
Founder and CEO
Ambassadors & Bridge Builders International