Anthony is a sought-after speaker with considerable experience. He has presented in many settings including small groups, lectures and conferences to audiences of up to 5,000.
Anthony’s journey from high profile, ‘straight’ Christian preacher, resolving the perceived conflict between his faith and sexuality and now an ambassador for the LGBT community, has given him unique insights. Anthony’s presentations are always informative and inspiring. He provides a comfortable space where people can ask the often-unasked questions. Audiences quickly realise Anthony’s credibility comes from not only being well-researched but profound personal experience.
Please contact us to discuss your needs and ensure presentations are custom designed for your audience.
Some presentation topics include
- A Life of Unlearning – from high profile closeted Christian preacher to LGBT community leader
- How to destroy homophobia in a single day
- YOU CAN’T! – the long road to equality
- Creating a Space for Change – being an ambassador and bridge builder
- Self Image, Self Esteem and Sexual Identity – the connections
- The history of homosexuality in Australia
- Defining moments in life – the good, the bad and the ugly
- The quest to cure queers – conversion therapy from the 50’s to today
“Anthony spoke to High School students at our annual Human Rights Summit with grace and great intelligence. He captivated the audience with his life story, and allowed them to consider a fresh perspective on LGBT rights and LGBT-Christian dialogue. Anthony was a pleasure to host and we highly recommend him. “
Amos Washington | Education Director, UN Youth SA
‘I can highly recommend Anthony Venn-Brown from Ambassadors & Bridge Builders International. Speaking on the emotionally charged topic of homosexuality in a Bible College setting is not an easy task! However, Anthony handled himself with humility and authenticity — and without the slightest hint of defensiveness or judgment. Anthony has the unique ability to open up avenues of dialogue and honest conversations in even the most hostile situations, all the while responding to students with respect and a self-depreciating humour. He truly is a ‘bridge builder’ within the kingdom of God.’
Lynn Moresi, Adjunct Lecturer – Tabor Victoria